Forum

What Will be Ripple...

Notifications
Clear all

What Will be Ripple (XRP) Price in 2025?

Tanya
(@tanya)
Topic starter  

Despite being one of the earliest crypto currencies, ripple has failed to grow very big in terms of price value. Well, currently Ripple’s currency XRP is $1.28 ad ranks 8th position in terms of market cap rank; however, compared to the relatively new coins like ADA and BNB, the price value of XRP is very low.

In 2017, Ripple toppled Ethereum to become the second currency by market cap. However, the glory soon fade away, still it managed to remain in the third position for some time.

The first blow came to Ripple when Coin Market Cap excluded some South Korean based Exchanges in their market cap calculations due to the high variances in price of ripple compared to the price in rest of the world. This dropped the market cap rank of Ripple. That was back in 2018.

Another blow came when the United States Security Exchange filed a case against Ripple in 2020, which resulted in delisting of the XRP from many exchanges including Coinbase.

With the situations like these happening to Ripple, XRP can be very confusing for normal investors. Even though XRP is going strong this year, it is yet to reach the price it had reached in 2017.

Do you think Ripple will grow very big in future?

Topic Tags
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)

Currently the price of XRP is $ 1.25, and is ranked 6th on Coinmarketcap, Although compared to yesterday the price of XRP decreased by about 2.9% but XRP is still a good long term investment, because according to my prediction in early 2022 the price of XRP will range from $ 1.3 to $ 1.5, and XRP be worth in 2025 is $3.3

ReplyQuote
BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Eminent Member

I think that this cryptocurrency will reach a very high value in the future, considering the fact that the coin is still able to thrive despite the lawsuit that is happening with the SEC that could threaten the future existence of this coin as well. If they are able to come out on top in terms of this lawsuit then i think that it will be very helpful for them and that it will also allow them to gain confidence from their users, because it shows how set they are in achieving their targets. Also with countries like Japan supporting them it will surely surge in price. I predict at least 5 dollars by 2025. 

ReplyQuote
Share: