Forum

Which Cryptocurrenc...

Notifications
Clear all

Which Cryptocurrency will be the third in line after Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future?

Tanya
(@tanya)
Topic starter  

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital money. It does not have physical existence, yet you can use to it pay for products or service, transfer to other people, or convert it into hard cash. Bitcoin allows you to send payment without passing through a bank or a payment gateway. There is no principle authority that controls Bitcoins.

The success of Bitcoins paved a path to the launch of other digital currencies, which are popularly called altcoins. All of the digital currencies are based on cryptography, therefore, digital currencies are also called cryptocurriencies. The first altcoin is Namecoin, however, these days you don't see people talking bout Namecoin. The third crypto currency is Litecoin and the fourth one is Ripple.

Based on market cap rank Bitcoin stands first and Ethereum is stands on the second. Currently, ADA is the third crypto currency by market cap rank. 

Which crypto currency will topple ADA? Do you think ADA will continue to dominate the market on the third position?

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)

My estimate is that ADA in the third position will last up to 3 years, but seeing the development of volume and Solana's Marketcap I think it will shift ADA's position, although currently Solana's marketcap is far below ADA.

ReplyQuote
BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Eminent Member

I think that ADA has a very good chance of being the third currency as right now it has just managed to beat dogecoin which has seen a rising interest since Elon musk took a major interest in the coin as well. I think that the growth of this coin is very rapid for a new coin, given that they have managed to reach an all time high, and that was brought on by their movement to a smart contract. Also, there are many crypto millionaires that have expressed positive views on cardano saying that they are moving all profits to that coin, which will certainly rise the coins price and market cap. 

ReplyQuote
Share: