Forum

Do other people und...

Notifications
Clear all

Do other people understand your Bitcoin life?

Jason
(@jason)
Topic starter  

How do other people react?  Do they feel it's wise or do they feel it's a waste of time?  Do they have a neutral opinion? 

How about the opinion of those already into Bitcoin or other crypto?  Are they supportive?  How do they feel about things? 

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

Two of my kids do understand my Bitcoin life and try to support me.  But my other kids are not interested.  I try to talk to other people and convince them to give Bitcoin or cryptocurrency a try.  A lot of them simple say "It's over their head."  I don't exert any effort to persuade.  I'm like this.  It's an opportunity.  Embrace it ... or not.  It's up to you.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Alexander2
(@alexander2)

Most of my family are older than me and are skeptical and somewhat old-fashioned about making investments online. Generally, they see most things online as good to be accurate or a scam. However, I've found that people who have grown up with the rise in Crypto usage tend to understand somebody's crypto life more. 

ReplyQuote
HikerShawn
(@hikershawn)

I live with my girlfriend and her 15 y/o daughter. Neither of them understand it. I'm at least trying to get the daughter to learn about it because I feel her generation can benefit from it the most. I'm already almost 40 years old. She is 15 - something tells me she will end up seeing more of this movement than I will.

When I try to explain this all (what little I know) to others around me, they get confused pretty quick. I live in a very rural region where many folks don't even have internet, still.

ReplyQuote
Nova
 Nova
(@nova)

I don't think they do. Because I am not yet rich or have seen myself in profit but I am sure that in near future that would change and maybe just maybe I could be able to do much with my investments as well. But for now that is not yet something I managed yet.

ReplyQuote
Share: