Forum

How would you compa...

Notifications
Clear all

How would you compare Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies?

Jason
(@jason)
Topic starter  

Is it better or worse or not much different?   How is what you said the case?  Is Bitcoin the first crypto stuff you got into?  Was it the most recent?  Was it something in-between?  How do prices of buying Bitcoin compare to other cryptocurrencies?  Do you feel you're getting a better deal with Bitcoin? 

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

Of course it's different if we compare Bitcoin with other cryptos (Altcoins). Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that I own, if we compare prices, of course Bitcoin is much more expensive than other cryptos, so it's not the price that we compare but the performance of each crypto to get maximum profit. Of course I feel better with Bitcoin even in my investment Bitcoin is the largest amount (in USD).

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

Bitcoin was the first crypto I ever heard of so it will always be my reference point for other cryptocurrencies.  For me it's the gold standard.  It will not get worse.  But there are other altcoins that have come after Bitcoin which I like much better, such as Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC).  I am also glad they created stablecoins.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
fortnitechatter
(@fortnitechatter)

If I was to compare Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, I would have to say that Bitcoin is probably the best. Bitcoin was the one to truly kick off the cryptocurrency business, and everyone, whether they know a lot about cryptocurrency or not is more than likely familiar with Bitcoin. 

ReplyQuote
Share: