Clear all

About Presearch Token

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

About Presearch (PRE)
On Coinmarketcap Pre token ranks 508th, current PRE price is $0.2209, ATH $1.40 (Jan 03, 2018), Max Supply 500 million PRE, Market Cap $87,664,770.
Wallets: Trust, Coinomi, Metamask, MyEtherwallet, Trezor, Ledger etc. Exchanges: Marketplace.presearch.org, Hitbtc, CoinEx, Kucoin, Probit, Uniswap,

How to Get PREE tokens for free?
What's Presearch?
Presearch is a decentralized search engine launched since 2017, just like Yandex search, Google search etc., but Presearch does not leave any traces or history, this Search Engine is powered by the community using blockchain. Everyone who uses Presearch will get rewards in the form of PRE tokens of 0.10 PRE tokens for every search, if you use Presearch 100 times a day you will get 10 PRE tokens. you don't need to download or install Presearch, you just need to register and create a Bookmark (to make it easier to open Presearch), Minimum withdrawal 1000 PREE.

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

I have always wished that I could earn using the Google search engine because it works well for me. I know of people who use PRESEARCH as a means of generating extra income. But you explained a feature that I did not know about. I just need to register and create a bookmark. That sounds easy enough.  But I am still not convinced.

Do you use PRESEARCH? What wallet do you recommend?

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@cmoneyspinner. I use Presearch, and I compare it with Google search, the search results are almost the same, pretty good, you can also use Presearch on various browsers that you use. Although many PRE wallets are available out there, but to accommodate the coin results from Presearch, I use their default wallet, After reaching the minimum withdrawal (1000 Pre) then I withdraw it to my personal wallet. here's a screenshot of my Presearch account hope you can see it.

This post was modified 6 months ago by Suba

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

@suba - Thanks for the screenshot.  When you say you withdraw to your personal wallet, do you change the cryptocurrency and withdraw as Bitcoin OR Litecoin?  Or do you withdraw as PRE and then exchange or trade the coins later??

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Share: