Notifications
Clear all

BitcoAdz: Bitcoin Avertising Network

Ana
 Ana
(@ana)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

BitcoAdz is a bitccoin advertising network where publishers can run ads on their site and get paid in bitcoin and advertisers can pay for advertising via bitcoin. In order to run ad campaigns, you just need to fund your account with 0.001 BTC and choose the ad format of your choice. If you are a publisher, you can run different kinds of ads and get paid once your balance is 0.001 BTC

What kind of ads BitcoAdz offer?

Whether you are a publisher or an advertiser, you can try various ad formats. You can try banner ads or pop up/ pop under ads. CPM rates for banner ads and pop up/ pop under ads differ according to the traffic location. CPM rates for banner ads also varies according to the location or the targeted sites (they have a lot of partner websites)

How much can you earn?

How much you can earn from Bitcadz depends on the amount of traffic you have, if you have high traffc, you can earn really well. Is it easy to earn? Well, if you have traffic, it is easy to earn as a publisher. 

Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Eminent Member

Can one be able to earn up to $1000 a month from this BTC ad network having on average of 10k visits everyday?

I believe it will be better to monetize the site with different ads to earn reasonably online without earning pennies when the traffic isn't all that much. At times visitors might grow infuriated with those ads that's why we don't need to place them all round the site, we should place it where won't cause them panic when scrolling round the contents of the site. 

ReplyQuote
Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

We would like to test this ad network on our site but the main issue is the payment threshold. It has 0.001 BTC  payment threshold. This is high payment threshold for small publishers and small websites with small traffic. We might use CPM and CPD (Cost Per Day) ads from this ad network in near future. 

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Eminent Member

I have several blogs however they are being published on free platforms like Blogspot and Wordpress. Because I am on the free plan WordPress does not allow me to use these types of advertisements. I worked so hard to get my Blogspot (or Blogger) blogs approved for Google Ad Sense and I have concerns that BitcoAdz may not be allowed. However, I can not find any information to tell me whether or not my concerns are unfounded. Can anyone shed some light on this?

* Earn interest on your crypto. Open BIA account OR Earn interest on minimum balance of 35K. *

ReplyQuote
Share: