Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cardano Price Prediction at the End of This Year

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Topic starter  

Cardano ADA uses a blockchain based on the PoS (proof of stake) protocol so it is known as one of the environmentally friendly cryptos, Cardano's security system also has layered security, namely creating separate smart contracts and tokens, so it is impossible to hack if only using a quantum computer. .
Currently Cardano (ADA) is ranked 3rd on Coinmarketcap. Since August 1 to now (26/08/2021. 17.03) the price of Cardano has recorded a significant price increase from $1.32 to $2.57 an increase of 94%. Even though compared to yesterday's Cardano price there was a 7.40% decrease in price. Technically, the increase in the price of Cardano reached Sky's the limit. Meanwhile, the printed supply of Cardano is around 33 billion, whereas the max supply is only 45 billion and Circulating Supply is 32.15 billion ADA. Marketcap $112,747,644,919. According to my prediction the price of Cardano ADA in early September will reach $2.7 and will be $4.5 within a year. According to the predictions of experts from out there Cardano ADA price will reach $ 3.3 by the end of the year.

Note: This thread is for information only, not as an invitation or recommendation to invest.

Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Eminent Member

Cardano's (ADA) surge to 3rd place in the crypto ranking is a bit surprise to the onus. It has usurp USDT, BNB coin into third spot in the crypto ranking by market capitalization price value. The coin is closer to reaching $2, I believe it is realistic for the coin to reach such height this year, looking at its resurgence to the top. 

ReplyQuote
BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Eminent Member

The price of cardano is on a major high and i think that right now there are many investors that are starting to have an interest in that coin and this is a good thing for increasing its demand and price. What is of note to me was their move recently to a smart contract system and i think that was very good in terms of trying to promote the coin. Also there are many institutions that are starting to get invested in this cryptocurrency as well and that is a great thing in trying to develop confidence. I think that a five dollar region by the end of this year may be achievable. 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)

I don't think anyone could be 100 percent right in predicting Cardano or any other crypto currency price. When I knew about Cardano, it was $1.36. I have seen it go as high as $2.80. It may become $3 by the end of 2021, or may go down to $1, you never know. 

ReplyQuote
Share: