Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hold XRP for a long-term investment

Reedex
(@reedex)
Topic starter  

The price action on Sunday's trades pushed the XRP below the bear flag. This portends a 20% drop.

The bears are in full-fledge control and could make the price decline further if the price drops to $0.99 level. The expert cited that if the bearish run persist , it will decline below $0.64

A close above $1.07 will establish an uptrend, following a strong buying pressure.  

It would be wise to hold  XRP for long period of time for future gain.

Topic Tags
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Trusted Member

The current price of XRP is $1.05, ATH $3.84 reached on Jan 04, 2018. XRP ranks 7th on Coinmarketcap, according to my prediction using Trendline XRP price will be $1.66 within a year, So I think XRP is still less profitable if used as a long term investment, more either we use XRP for short term investment or trading.

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Trusted Member

I have had 2 people that I know ~ a friend I met online and my sons ~ who decided to invest in Ripple.  From what I understand, many are concerned about the lawsuit with the SEC (Securities and exchange Commission).  People are watching closely because the outcome of the case could set a legal precedent for the crypto industry.

* Earn interest on your crypto. Open BIA account OR Earn interest on minimum balance of 35K. *

ReplyQuote
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Eminent Member

XRP coin is one of the coin which I wouldn't even consider for a long term investment. Look at the way the coin is moving at the moment. It got nearly to $2 when it recovered from the setback of lawsuit. But now it is struggling to reach at least $1, which is at $0.95. 

ReplyQuote
Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

I do not think XRP is good for long term investment. It was launched in 2013 and yet the value is under $1. Few weeks ago, before the market went bearish, the value of XRP was around $1.20 but it could not start there for long. If you want to profit from XRP, you need to do short term investment and trading. 

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Trusted Member

If you view it in terms of price gains, this digital currency fell behind other major altcoins like Cardano (ADA), Binance Coin (BNB), and Solana (SOL). Even so, according to Finance Magnates, at the end of 2021, XRP whales or large investors had accumulated nearly 200 million coins. The belief is that XRP is currently trading at a discount price and it is set to explode during 2022. Long-term forecasts indicate the price of Ripple (XRP) could reach $2.5778 by the end of 2022, $2.798 by the end of 2023 and $10.9923 by the end of 2025.  Holding it until 2025 sounds very promising.

* Earn interest on your crypto. Open BIA account OR Earn interest on minimum balance of 35K. *

ReplyQuote
Share: