Notifications
Clear all

Price Prediction, Polygon (MATIC)

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

MATIC is an ERC-20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain, is Polygon's native token. The MATIC token has experienced a rapid increase since early 2021, in line with the change in the name of the MATIC network to Polygon that occurred in early 2021.
Since its launch in 2017, the Matic token has performed very well. The price at launch of Matic was $0.00263. In early January 2021 it rose and reached $0.043 in late January reaching its first high of $0.5090. On April 1, 2021 the price of the Matic token will be 0.360, and the current price of the Matic token is $2.31, ATH reached a price of $2.68 (May 18, 2021). Ranked 15th on Coinmarketcap, Market Cap $16,350,183,879.80, Max Supply 10 billion Matic, Circulating Supply above 7 billion Matic, meaning that more than 70% of Matic tokens are already in circulation and maximum supply will be realized in December 2022. The potential growth rate of Matic token will be huge large thus allowing investors to earn bigger profits, as Matic tokens are released every month, it is likely that when we approach the maximum supply, the price of crypto coins will increase due to higher demand which will create supply pressure. Based on TrendLine it is predicted that the price of the Matic token will be $2.48 by the end of this year (Dec 31, 2021). It is predicted that the price of the Matic token will increase to $3.40 in one year (Dec 2022).

Topic Tags
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Eminent Member

It's been a while I checked for polygon's price tag via coinmarketcap. During the time I checked it, their was a massive improvement in the price of the coin. I just hope the positive trend continue long time around the coin, let's see if it will be the next BTC in value. 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)
Eminent Member

When I bought Mattic, it was $1.99. It fell down to $1.80 but again the price increased. Currently it is about $2.41. We can never be so sure about the price of crypto currencies, but I think Mattic has a great potential, I think this year Mattic can go beyond $10 per coin.

ReplyQuote
Share: