Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Can You Actually Make Money With Trading Bots?

Ana
 Ana
(@ana)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

The creators of Crypto Trading Bots are selling the idea that you can make money from crypto currencies while you are in sleep as the bots will be buying and selling on your behalf without you having to go check the price and market conditions to buy and sell.

When you are buying a Crypto Trading Bot, you will have to take a decision wisely as some bots are legit and some are scam.

These bots take cue from past market performance, copies experts trading strategies, and trades on preset strategies. If you want to try Crypto Trading Bot, you can try Kucoin.

Kucoin is a Crypto Trading Bot that is available for free. This Crypto Trading Bot is from Kucoin Crypto Exchange platform, which is one of the popular crypt exchange platforms. Kucoin offers a lot of automated crypto trading tools and Kucoin Crypto Trading Bot is one of them. Kucoin Crypto Trading Bot selects a preset crypto trading strategies and classic grid to buy when low and sell when it is high. However, you cannot integrate this bot with other exchanges. You can use this only on Kucoin Exchange Platform.

BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Eminent Member

I have personally only ever tried using a cryptocurrency trading bot once since I have started being involved in the cryptocurrency community and I find that it does make me feel quite uneasy to put all of your funds and trust in a bot, that could potentially make mistakes as not all strategies are foolproof. Instead, if there is a preset, it could make it hard to earn profits if the market is in free-fall as the bot may continue to buy and sell coins even as the price is declining. I personally think that you should rather gain the knowledge and trade by yourself and instead set buy and sell orders and various prices on your exchange, waiting for them to be executed even if it happens when you are sleeping. By the way, have you personally tried the use of Kucoin bot? What is your experience with the trading bot that you have presented here? 

ReplyQuote
josemendez
(@josemendez)
Eminent Member

Trading bots are quite useful for making money online especially for people who may not be free to trade manually . The only thing here is setting the trading bot the way that you may not incur loss. Also precautions should be taken to avoid scam ones. 

ReplyQuote
Share: