Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 Cryptocurrency Exchanges for 2022

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

What happens every new year? You look for the lists. I looked for the list of top cryptocurrency exchanges and found this one published by Money.com: 5 Best Crypto Exchanges for 2022

1. Coinbase

2. BlockFi

3. Binance.US

4. Crypto.com

5. Bisq

Last year I opened up an account with BlockFi. I'm surprised to see they are on the list of the TOP 5. It's not that I am a dissatisfied user. It's just that I think they could improve their trading platform a little bit more. It's just an opinion.

Anyway! BlockFi made the list because it's “Best for Earning Interest”. I have to admit that their interesting earning accounts ares pretty good. I still have plans to open an account with Coinbase though. As for the other 3, I don't have any ffeedback.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

I am using Coinbase and Binance. As long as these two crypto exchanges are available to you, I do not think you need another exchange. Based on the number of users, Binance is number one exchange and Coinbase is number two exchange. By the way, have you heard of StormGain?

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)
Trusted Member

I have started using StormGain. It allows you to mine bitcoin for free. Once your mined crypto reached $10 USDT, you can withdraw. This exchange platform also allows you to trade and exchange crypto currency. I have read reviews and it looks legit platform. 

ReplyQuote
TraderK
(@traderk)

I love looking at lists too so this thread is very helpful. Money.com is a reputable source for information and I know they are well researched and won't mislead people. I love the breakdown chart on their site for this so I can see at a glance the differences.

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cmoneyspinner

Anyway! BlockFi made the list because it's “Best for Earning Interest”. I have to admit that their interesting earning accounts ares pretty good. ...

I am heartbroken by this news: SEC.gov | BlockFi Agrees to Pay $100 Million in Penalties and Pursue Registration of its Crypto Lending Product

I was very satisfied with my BlockFi interest-earning account.  But I receive an eMail directly from the company breaking the bad news and updating me on the changes.  Meanwhile, I did get around to opening a Coinbase account.  At least I have an alternative.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

I do not deny, the list of crypto exchanges that you wrote is a top exchange, and I am a user of crypto exchanges among them. but unfortunately like Coinbase does not provide full features for every country, except for America and Europe, so even though it is a top exchange but not necessarily the best crypto exchange for every user.

ReplyQuote
Ana
 Ana
(@ana)
Member Moderator

You are based in the US, so you have listed Binance.US. I use Binance.com mobile app and website. Coinbase is also good but it has limited features compared to Binance. For example, on Coinbase you cannot do P2P trading. If Crypto is not legal in your place. P2P trading is the only way to withdraw your funds, which is possible on Binance. 

ReplyQuote
bharath
(@bharath)

I am hearing good things and need to register with Binance, even invest in them. What could the fee structure in Binance for transferring Bitcoin?

I think their is some restrictness like veryfing with them, as it is top exchanger in the world.

ReplyQuote
Share: