Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ways to Earn Bitcoin Cash

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Bitcoin Cash was created in 2017. But as usual I was late to the party and did not learn about BCH until the end of 2020. In all fairness, the sites that were promoting mass adoption of this cryptocurrency were not set up until the end of 2020. Before joining those sites, I had been earning cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge and Dash, through various faucets. But none of those faucets offered Bitcoin Cash. At any rate once I learned about it and that there were easy ways to earn this crypto, I was on board. Now I diligently search for forums, platforms, and other communities where I can earn. So far I can earn Bitcoin Cash at: 

1. Read.Cash

2. Noise.Cash

3. Beer Money Forum

4. FaucetCrypto

5. Trendri

Do you know of any other ways to earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?

Interesting links:

Bitcoin vs. Bitcoin Cash: Differences Explained

What is Bitcoin Cash and how does BCH work? A beginner's guide

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

Topic Tags
Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

I have heard of these BCH earning platform except FaucetCrypto. They say if you are not being rewarded by the bot on Read Cash and Noise Cash, you do not have much chances of earning BCH because you will have to depend on tips fro another members, and in order to get tips, you need to tip the members. 

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

The big earning bitcoin cash for free, I got from Coinbase and Blockchain wallet when Bitcoin hardfork because every BTC holder will get BCH for free (around 2017). Of the five sites you mentioned, only Trendri forums I joined and to my knowledge Trendri transactions mostly use Litecoin. There are many other ways to earn Bitcoin Cash (though I don't recommend it) such as playing poker and games. Tasks and Bounties (like Lazyfox and Taskopus).

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@mariya - The RewardsBot does make a difference in your earnings.  But there are also members who earn because other members sponsor them.  The Bot is not consistent.  It seems to favor content that is about cryptocurrency.  But if you get sponsors that is much better.  I had a couple of sponsors for a while.  But they did not renew their sponsorship.  Now I don't have any sponsors.

I don't really like the system for the sake of earnings.  The kind of content I publish does not earn much.  I like it because I can republish my original content from elsewhere and the search engine easily finds my Read.Cash articles.  That helps build my online presence and could help send more traffic to my content on the web.  Sometimes you can not always calculate an exact amount in dollars and cents.  Nevertheless using a platform does add value to your online work.

Another way that I could earn is IF the affiliates who signed up under my referral link would actually do something!  So far I have about a dozen members who created accounts under me and then they disappeared.  I hate when that happens.  It's so annoying!

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Share: