Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Member Introduction

admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread is for member introduction. Please introduce yourself here. It is ok not to reveal your true identities such as your real name and address, but we would love to hear who you are, what you do, and which country you belong to.

Let me start by introducing myself

I am the admin of this site, I have a couple of sites like this one. I am a web designer and digital marketer. I am from Nepal.

(PS: Please do not create another introduction thread, you can introduce yourself here)

Ana
 Ana
(@ana)
Member Moderator

I am a moderator of this community. I am crypto currency enthusiast, I invest and trade crypto currency. Apart from moderating this site, I also work in a software company. I am based in Nepal. Do you know where Nepal is located? It is a tiny country tugged between Tibet and India. 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)

I am on this forum because I want to learn about crypto currency. I have some crypto assets but I do not want to label myself as crypto investor or trader. I am yet to enter into the job market as I am still in university. Once I complete my education, I would like to work in a bank. 

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Eminent Member

I was invited to join this community by a long-time friend who I met in other forums. I don't know if he remembers but I remember when we were both active on another cryptocurrency forum and … to be honest, I don't know what happened to that forum. It disappeared and I was disappointed because I joined to learn about cryptocurrency and learn from the experiences of others. I'm very happy to be here. I have learned a lot already! Looking forward to being a productive member.

* Earn interest on your crypto. Open BIA account OR Earn interest on minimum balance of 35K. *

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Great to have you here @cmoneyspinner

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Eminent Member

Sorry, I'm late in introducing myself, I'm from Indonesia, really like crypto, first joined a crypto forum since 2016, Of course I really like being invited to join the Tradebtc site, as a crypto forum.

ReplyQuote
Share: