Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Member Introduction

Page 1 / 2

admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread is for member introduction. Please introduce yourself here. It is ok not to reveal your true identities such as your real name and address, but we would love to hear who you are, what you do, and which country you belong to.

Let me start by introducing myself

I am the admin of this site, I have a couple of sites like this one. I am a web designer and digital marketer. I am from Nepal.

(PS: Please do not create another introduction thread, you can introduce yourself here)

Ana
 Ana
(@ana)
Member Moderator

I am a moderator of this community. I am crypto currency enthusiast, I invest and trade crypto currency. Apart from moderating this site, I also work in a software company. I am based in Nepal. Do you know where Nepal is located? It is a tiny country tugged between Tibet and India. 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)
Trusted Member

I am on this forum because I want to learn about crypto currency. I have some crypto assets but I do not want to label myself as crypto investor or trader. I am yet to enter into the job market as I am still in university. Once I complete my education, I would like to work in a bank. 

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

I was invited to join this community by a long-time friend who I met in other forums. I don't know if he remembers but I remember when we were both active on another cryptocurrency forum and … to be honest, I don't know what happened to that forum. It disappeared and I was disappointed because I joined to learn about cryptocurrency and learn from the experiences of others. I'm very happy to be here. I have learned a lot already! Looking forward to being a productive member.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Great to have you here @cmoneyspinner

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

Sorry, I'm late in introducing myself, I'm from Indonesia, really like crypto, first joined a crypto forum since 2016, Of course I really like being invited to join the Tradebtc site, as a crypto forum.

ReplyQuote
Nerdface
(@nerdface)

I'm from the UK, and honestly I don't know very much about crypto..

I haven't invested in it at all, but I have some friends who are quite heavily invested and have even gotten into the mining side of things. They assure me that their "investment" will pay dividends, but alas I don't have the disposable income available to take the gamble!

ReplyQuote
ZandraJoi
(@zandrajoi)

Hello! I'm a happily married housewife who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Jason
(@jason)

I'm from the mountains of Northeast, Tennessee USA.  I hope to learn a lot about crypto. Well, I've been interested in making money for a while.   However, my thing wasn't crypto, but web development and making money from sites via other ways.  

Anyhow, my hobbies are drumming, guitar, mountain hiking and other stuff.

Mariya liked
ReplyQuote
fortnitechatter
(@fortnitechatter)

Hello, 

I am new here to the community and I'm interested in using this place to locate the majority if not all of my needs regarding crytocurrency. I hope to make this place my new safe haven. 

Thank you for having me. 

Mariya liked
ReplyQuote
HikerShawn
(@hikershawn)

Howdy everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum. I am coming from Illinois (USA). I am really new to crypto and want to learn more especially concerning Web 3 and NFTs and all that. I want to evolve with the internet. I wish I had got into this when crypto first came out but I didn't, so now I am looking for more information.

Other than that, as you can see from my username, I like hiking - a lot! 😀 I'm also into cycling, online marketing and vlogging.

I look forward to participating on this forum!

ReplyQuote
Alexander2
(@alexander2)

Posted by: @admin

This thread is for member introduction. Please introduce yourself here. It is ok not to reveal your true identities such as your real name and address, but we would love to hear who you are, what you do, and which country you belong to.

Let me start by introducing myself

I am the admin of this site, I have a couple of sites like this one. I am a web designer and digital marketer. I am from Nepal.

(PS: Please do not create another introduction thread, you can introduce yourself here)

My name is Alexander and I am the proud owner of PromotionForum, and Bizdustry. I have signed up because I have a passion for investments, making money online, and business in general. It would be great to meet some like-minded people! 

ReplyQuote
TraderK
(@traderk)

Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm excited to learn more about things such as crypto! We live in interesting times and this type of currency can really make or break someone.

ReplyQuote
Nova
 Nova
(@nova)

Hi, I am Nova. I don't own any forum or so. But I am more or less a content creator, blogger etc. I spend most of my time creating content.

ReplyQuote
Sharon
(@sharon)

Hi everyone! My name is Sharon and forum dwelling is one of my favorite hobbies. Cryptocurrency feels like a foreign language to me. I've always liked talking about finances... so yeah I'm eager to learn. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: