Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Report Issues

admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

If you have any issues related to the site, including but not limited to login issues, posting issues, harassment from other members, reporting other members for content theft, you can post here. You can tag to admin or moderator to solve the issue.

When you report other members, report only when you have strong proof. Do not make any false claims, otherwise, you will be banned.

Please do not create multiple threads as it will be difficult to track activities. Post your issues here.

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

Hi Admin
How can I find out the credit/reward that has been earned. thanks

ReplyQuote
Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

@suba 

We have built this forum on wordpress. We are using wpforo plugin. We don't have credit system on the forum yet, but we are looking forward to add credit system on the community so that the members can see how many credits they have earned by posting here. 

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member

So far I have tried various ways to add an image to the thread when I created it, either through uploading an image under the post, I also tried using direct links, even using html but it always failed, can anyone provide instructions on how to add images to the thread ? thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin

@suba Sorry for late reply. You can add image only when you have made a certain number of posts. I think you have passed that stage as I can see images on your most recent posts. 

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Share: