Notifications
Clear all

Shiba Inu (SHIB) Becomes the Most Wanted Token on CoinMarketCap

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

At the end of 2022, although SHIB is no longer in the top 10, but the Shiba Inu (SHIB) token has made an interesting note, SHIB has become the most sought-after crypto on Coinmarketcap. This statement is the result of the search and tracking that has been carried out by Finbold, Saturday (25/12/2021). According to my observations on Twitter, the branding and marketing skills of the Shiba Inu are very intense. There's even widespread news that Shiba Inu will be making a crypto game, and a layer-2 scaling blockchain called Shibarium. So could it be that 2022 will be the second revival for the Shiba Inu.

Tanya
(@tanya)
Trusted Member

People search SHIB not because they want to invest more, they search because they are desperate for price gain because they have invested heavily and are at loss. People search SHIB because they have read stories of people who invested in Shib and became millionaires, and the searchers want the same thing to happen to them This is a personal opinion, though.

ReplyQuote
cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

I don't usually keep up with any of the meme coins.  But I search for Shiba Inu (SHIB) because it keeps coming up in my other conversations with people about crypto.  The Economic Times shared some financial tips for investors in 2022.  I thought these 2 tips were interesting.

The Shiba Inu ecosystem consists of three tokens: Shiba Inu (SHIB), Leash (LEASH), and Bone (BONE). The SHIB token is the most prominent component of the Shiba Inu ecosystem.

If a cryptocurrency has the support of Elon Musk, it is like getting the certified blue tick. Elon Musk and his tweets have a massive potential of making or breaking a cryptocurrency. Shiba Inu is fortunately on Elon Musk's positive tweets.

Read more at: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/cryptocurrency/10-things-investors-need-to-know-about-shiba-inu-shib-in-2022/articleshow/88806369.cms

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Share: