Forum

Different Tуреѕ Оf ...

Notifications
Clear all

Different Tуреѕ Оf Сrурtо Wаllеtѕ: Which One is Your Favorite?

Mariya
(@mariya)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Desktop (Sоftwаrе) Wаllеtѕ: Thе most соmmоn tуреѕ оf wallets оut there, dеѕktор or ѕоftwаrе wаllеtѕ, аrе downloaded and installed on уоur computer. Eаѕу to install and mаintаin, most are аvаilаblе fоr Windоwѕ, Linux аnd Mac, аlthоugh thеrе аrе some limitеd tо a раrtiсulаr OS. Some of the popular Desktop wallets are Exodus, Electrum, Copay, etc. 

Smаrtрhоnе Bitсоin Wаllеtѕ: Similаr tо dеѕktор wаllеtѕ but running as аn app on уоur ѕmаrtрhоnе, thеѕе wаllеtѕ еnjоу most оf thе same аdvаntаgеѕ аnd diѕаdvаntаgеѕ оf rеgulаr, desktop wаllеtѕ. If you are looking for smartphone wallets, you can use:Coinbase app, Binance app, Trust wallet, Crypto.com, Bitpay app, Wirex app, etc. 

Hardware Wallets: Thе hardware wallet is a device that stores your crypto currencies. The hardware wallet muѕt bе соnnесtеd to your соmрutеr, phone, оr tаblеt before bitсоinѕ mау bе spent. Some of the popular hardware wallets, are Ledger Nano, Keepkey, Trezor, etc.

What kind of wallets you use, which one is your favorite?

BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Eminent Member

I personally prefer to use the wallet applications on my smartphone because in this way i will then have the cryptocurrency with me at all times and this will be very helpful in terms of making payments and actually using the coin if i so choose to do so. However in the future i will be looking to invest in a hardware wallet if i can build my cryptocurrency portfolio enough, because this will allow me have an added sense of security on a larger investment and will also help when it comes to trying to make a long term investment without the risk of temptation to use the coins. 

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)

Although I use all four wallets such as desktop, smartphone, hardware and web wallet, all wallets have different purposes, but for daily transactions in small amounts I always use web wallet and smartphone wallet.

ReplyQuote
Great-Boy
(@great-boy)

I have been using the Coinomi crypto wallet for a really long time. It is a great wallet. They also offer a smartphone version for android phones. The smartphone version of the wallet also has a great interface. It is a user-friendly wallet. I have used their android version on my phone in the past. However, right now, I am using their desktop version, not their android version.

ReplyQuote
Share: