Notifications
Clear all

How to Get NFT's Works to Sell Quickly

Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Even though NFT is actually a less liquid asset, it means that for the second sale and so on it will not be too easy to make a profit and there is no guarantee that the price of NFT will continue to rise, however the hype for Non Fungible Token (NFT) is getting higher and hotter, more and more people are talking about NFT. both ordinary people, public figures, celebrities and government officials. So this thread is just a reminder for NFT creators to understand the function so that it is hoped that NFT's work can be leverage for buyers. NFT creators also need to know the goals to be achieved before selling their NFT works on OpenSea or other marketplaces so it will be very profitable if they can sell directly to buyers.
There are 3 main elements that must be considered by NFT creators in order to sell quickly, which are as follows:
First, the work of NFT must have an element of scarcity or rarity, so that NFT will be unique and not common so that many people will buy it.
Second, NFT has an added value element that is offered to buyers.
Third, community elements with the same interests so that it will facilitate promotion and sales.

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Estimable Member

You say that “the hype for Non Fungible Token (NFT) is getting higher and hotter”?? Well I guess that's why my son told me to follow this closely. I checked out a blog that covers NFT Creator Tips. It says that the “quickest way to sell your NFTs is by collaborating with other NFT creators and celebrities”. This post provides information about NFT Marketplaces. NFT Creator Tips: Sell your NFT now! | NFTs Crypto Guide

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Suba
 Suba
(@suba)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@cmoneyspinner  I agree with your opinion, but collaborating with other NFT creators is part of the appropriate community (no 3), because there are several different types of NFT, for example, NFT art works join the NFT art community, not the NFT game community.

ReplyQuote
HikerShawn
(@hikershawn)

Posted by: @cmoneyspinner

You say that “the hype for Non Fungible Token (NFT) is getting higher and hotter”?? Well I guess that's why my son told me to follow this closely. I checked out a blog that covers NFT Creator Tips. It says that the “quickest way to sell your NFTs is by collaborating with other NFT creators and celebrities”. This post provides information about NFT Marketplaces. NFT Creator Tips: Sell your NFT now! | NFTs Crypto Guide

LOL, collaborating with celebrities would be the difficult part! Maybe celebrities should create some form of ambassador programs to pay out those who help them gain NFT sells. Does something like that already exist?

ReplyQuote
Share: